To improve the lives of those affected by cervical cancer and to work towards a future where cervical cancer is a thing of the past.
Our mission is to see cervical cancer prevented, reduce the impact for everyone affected by cervical abnormalities and cervical cancer through providing the highest quality information and support services and campaigning for excellence in cervical cancer treatment and prevention.
Everything we do, across all aspects of our work is based on our core values:
- Highest quality
- People focused
- Working in partnership
- Valuing and respecting others
- Openness, transparency and accountability
- Honesty and integrity
- Innovative and creative
How we do it
- Providing information, emotional and practical support to women, their families and friends affected by cervical abnormalities and cervical cancer.
- Bringing people affected by cervical abnormalities and cervical cancer together for shared support.
- Campaigning for improvement in standards of support and care.
- Promoting the importance of prevention and early detection to the public, health professionals and key decision makers.