Jo’s Cervical Cancer Trust Tribute Funds are a wonderful way to celebrate the life of someone special while helping to support our vital work.
What is a Tribute Fund?
From anywhere around the world a Tribute Fund allows you, your family and friends to celebrate the life of someone special.
You can share fond memories, photographs and also light candles in memory – for example at Christmas, on a special date, or at any time you choose.
A Tribute Fund also gives you the opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to Jo’s Cervical Cancer Trust’s vital work in the name of someone special.
For example you may wish to:
- Take part in a Jo’s Cervical Cancer Trust sponsored event
- Organise your own sponsored event such as a bike ride
- Arrange a celebration collection such as a wedding
- Light a candle - perhaps to remember a special day
- Set up a regular gift on a special date.
For more information on setting up a Tribute Fund please click here.