Jo's Voices is an initiative by Jo's Cervical Cancer Trust to create a network of people affected by cervical cancer or cervical abnormalities who can contribute their views, opinions and experiences to help develop our services, information provision and campaigning.
As a member of Jo's Voices we'll offer you opportunities to:
- share your experiences to help improve Jo's Cervical Cancer Trust services
- represent the views of those affected by cervical abnormalities and cervical cancer by becoming involved in our research, information provision and campaigning work
- respond to surveys about activities at Jo's Cervical Cancer Trust.
We will usually communicate with you via email. New projects that you can contribute to will be posted on this page. If you have limited time, the most we would ask of you is to complete online surveys as and when we have them. For those who want to get more involved there will be opportunities to take part in patient focus groups which will help us develop new information materials both on our website and printed leaflets.
Once you've joined you will receive our regular e-newsletter to ensure they you are kept up to date with the charity and our work. As our network grows we will be making a dedicated e-newsletter specifically for the Jo's Voices membership.
To apply to be a Jo's Voice member please register using our online form.
Current projects that Jo's Voices are providing feedback on:
- Review our new website sections on: 'Abnormal cervical cells and treatment' – every two years we review our information content this section of the website is currently being reviewed.
- We’re developing our information on early menopause and HRT, let us know how your views and experiences.
- A new section of the website is being written on terminal and palliative cervical cancer diagnoses. We’re looking for women who have non-curable cervical cancer to review these new sections before they are published on the website.