Are you interested in helping researchers develop their work?
We often get approached by researchers and companies interested in talking to women affected by cervical abnormalities and cervical cancer. Below is a list of current research projects that you can get involved with.
Research you could get involved in:
- Late effects survey (for cervical cancer patients) - Jo's Cervical Cancer Trust
- Discussing sex and intimacy with your cervical cancer patients (for healthcare professionals) - Jo's Cervical Cancer Trust
- Tell us about your cervical cancer journey (for cervical cancer patients and their partners) - Jo's Cervical Cancer Trust
- Knowledge, attitudes and perceptions of the human papilloma virus (HPV) in women over the age of 25 - University of Huddersfield
- A trial of chemotherapy before chemoradiation for cervical cancer (INTERLACE) - Cancer Research UK
- Blood clot and pressure ulcer case studies - National Patient Safety Agency
- The Cochrane Gynae Cancer Review Group Seeking Help
We will update this page when we have new research enquiries so please check it reguarly.