Are you interested in helping researchers develop their work?
We often get approached by researchers and companies interested in talking to women affected by cervical abnormalities and cervical cancer. Below is a list of current research projects that you can get involved with.
Research you could get involved in:
- Knowledge, attitudes and perceptions of the human papilloma virus (HPV) in women over the age of 25 - University of Huddersfield
- Fertility issues and fears of cancer recurrence in young gynaecological cancer patients - School of Medicine at the University of St Andrews
- Experiences and views about fertility following a cancer diagnosis - University of Western Syndey, Australia.
- A trial of chemotherapy before chemoradiation for cervical cancer (INTERLACE) - Cancer Research UK
- The impact of cervical screening history review meetings on women with a diagnosis of cervical cancer - Keele University
- Blood clot and pressure ulcer case studies - National Patient Safety Agency
- The Cochrane Gynae Cancer Review Group Seeking Help
- HOT II - Clinical Trial
We will update this page when we have new research enquiries so please check it reguarly.