There are no products in your shopping cart.
I just came back from the hospital and doctor said that i will have to wait for maybe 3 to 4 weeks before my treatment start which is gonna be Chemorad. I am so worried that what if my cancer grows whilst im waiting for my treatment date . same as when they did the biopsy they said its tiny then after MRI they said it might be stage 1B and no spread then i had my PET/scan and said no spread But when i had my EUA doctor said its 2B so really shocked me. i was thinking like does that mean it grow after just 2 weeks, and now i need to wait another 3 weeks before my treatment start, Im trying to be possitive but this is hard:-( Pls share your thought and similar story i just need to be lift up at the moment.and bit of Reasurance for those that have same diagnosis X