There are no products in your shopping cart.
Hi Im glad I found this website im starting to learn what is going on with me.. so Recently I was diagnosed with cin3 all over during paps and colposcopy to confirmed. A week ago I had my cone biopsy this all happened in a month phew!! My doctor didn't waste any time!! so anways I got a call 4 days after my surgery. My gyn doc said I have early stage cancer (squamous cells carcinoma, 1.0mm) Goodnews is that all cancer cells were removed and deep margins are clear for any cancer but my exterior area of my cervix is still positive for cin 2/3 but she believe that she cauterized that area really good during the surgery but to be 100% sure she's referring me to a gyno/oncologist and will let the expert decide to either do another surgery which is probably trach because I dont have enough tissue left in there or maybe they will just monitor me closely!!! Im super nervous and scared I hope she did got it all out and im free of cancer. I am nervous to meet the oncologist. I have a 7 years old daughter and hoping to have another one next yr my gyno said its still possible its just that if they remove the cervix that means they have to do a cerclage procedure then do c-section for delivery!!! I know removing my cervix will be the safest route but what would you guys do?? or would you wait and see if that area gets clear in 6 months? proper diet and exercise? or is cryo or laser is possible since the cin3 is at the exteior area of the cervix anyway?? please advice