There are no products in your shopping cart.
My name is Sarah and I'm new to this site. I'm after some advice after my colposcopy this week.
My smear results came back abnormal, within 3 days I had a phone call and letter from the hospital saying I needed an urgent appointment. I had my appointment on Tuesday. On Monday I found out I was pregnant (about 6 weeks).
I had a colposcopy and the doctor said he suspected CGIN and CIN 2/3. Because of being pregnant, I wasn't offered any treatment. Instead the doctor said that my case would be discussed at the MDT meeting in two weeks time. I'm really worried as the doctor was so vague. I didn't feel reassured at all.
I've been trying to look up what the possible options/treatments are whilst pregnant but am struggling to find any answers or anyone who has been in the same situation.
I'm 32 and haven't completed my family. I just don't know what the doctors will say and the waiting is driving me mad.
Has anyone else been in this situation? If you had would you mind sharing your story?
Thanks in advance.