There are no products in your shopping cart.
I wanted to share my personal experience with HPV/CIN. I had a routine smear last year and it came back borderline changes and high risk HPV. My first colposcopy (June 2019) / biopsy results showed CIN I and focal CIN II. That meant a follow up in 6 months to see if anything has changed.....treatment for me seemed scary (if needed) and I have no children yet. I really wanted to avoid it as best I can and see if I can implement any changes to give myself the best chance of helping it to regress and clear naturally. At my follow up colposcopy today the abnormal cells had regressed and actually pretty much all gone, there was a small speck left which the consultant reckons is just the remnants of the HPV virus (she took a smear to confirm) but I am SO happy with the results and wanted to share my positive experience to show that you can help your body to overcome this! Here are the changes I made over the last 6 months...
- came off the pill (I now use natural cycles)
- changed to use only organic tampons
- took AHCC (gold) 6 capsules a morning on empty stomach, ate 30 mins after for about 3 months
- took indole-3-carbinol, 1 capsule a day with lunch for about 3 months
- stopped smoking (I would smoke socially before)
- cleaned up my diet (cut down on dairy, sugar and processed foods)
- got back in the gym and kept active
- started acupuncture (a session every 2 weeks)
I obviously need to wait for my smear results to confirm the consultant's initial thoughts but I am so pleased and really wanted to share this in case it helps anyone else, our bodies really can repair themselves given the right help and if you arm yourself with the right knowledge!
Good luck and blessings xx