There are no products in your shopping cart.
Hoping for some help 😫 and an outlet!!
had a biopsy done in October following an abnormal smear where they reported High grade CIN and HPV. The rexults came back inconclusive 😖
A follow up was scheduled for May, obviously cancelled due to corona.
I have been chasing for re scheduled appointments without any luck. I've now decided to go private, in the hope I'll be seen quicker but will still have to wait until August at the earliest. I had a virtual appointment and they agreed chase for concern but nothing they can do to speed up appointment.
we were due to get married in April and also obviously cancelled and re booked for December. We were hoping to try for a baby.
im going out of my mind with worry.
Has anyone had the same results and what happened? anyone in the same position?
Thanks so much