There are no products in your shopping cart.
Hello all, so this time last year I was having my first colposcopy after an abnormal smear result.. results from colposcopy were inadequate, second one done a month later.. called back for more biopsies as they was unsure if CIN 1 or 2, so another one done and they decided they was more near a 2 so I had the LLetz treatment, had my 6 month follow up smear last week and called today as showing abnormalities so need another colposcopy.
I felt sick after the phone call, was hoping all this was behind me.
Going to worry for the next two weeks until I go for colposcopy and then to wait for the results.
Anyone else been through the same? Thanks for reading