There are no products in your shopping cart.
I had my lletz in December and have had 2 periods since then, the first was only a couple of weeks after lletz so I was still healing. I had another in January and I seemed to spot about a week before the proper period started, I am about 10 days away from my next period and it looks like I'm about to start spotting again.
My results were fine, CIN2 and clear margins and another smear in 6 months. I just wondered if anyone else has had similar changes to their periods after their lletz, if this is normal or whether I need to go to my GP?
I would have thought this is due to the lletz for some reason, but any personal experiences or advice would be appreciated!
1. June 2016 - Smear test age 25, results normal.
2. 7th December 2020 - second smear test, age 29, 18 months overdue (never again!)
3. 17th December 2020 - smear results high grade pre-cancerous cells (severe)
4. 18th December 2020 - colposcopy and lletz treatment
5. 11th January 2021 - lletz results CIN2 and CIN1, clear margins. Follow up smear in 6 months.