0 Items £0.00

Ask The Expert

Our Ask The Expert medical panel are able to answer questions relating to HPV, the HPV vaccination, cervical screening, cervical abnormalities and cervical cancer or if you simply have symptoms that you are concerned about.

The service is completely confidential and we aim to provide a response within seven days, please do check your junk mail if you have not heard from us within this time.

Ask the Expert is a clarification service only as without patient notes or medical examination it is not possible for us to provide advice on your personal circumstance. Please do seek appropriate professional medical advice or care if you are concerned about your own health. Before you submit your question do read our frequently asked questions on cervical cancer and cervical abnormalities as you may be able to get an immediate answer which could put your mind at rest.

We regret that due to legal reasons this service is only available to UK residents.

Our panel of qualified experts all kindly volunteer their time and expertise and we are extremely grateful to them.

Please note that we are currently receiving an extremely high volume of medical submissions. We aim to provide a response within seven days, but please note that during this time waiting times may be longer. We also have a free helpline you can call for information and support.

Submit your question to our expert panel

We want to see cervical cancer become a disease of the past. With your help, we can make this a reality. We’d love to stay in touch with you to tell you about our latest campaigns, research and the ways that you can support our vital work. We’ll keep your details safe and we promise to never swop or sell them. If you change your mind and want to stop hearing from us or want to change the way you hear from us, please contact us on 020 3096 8100 or [email protected]. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information.

Have a question? Need to talk?

Our helpline is currently closed, find out when it’s next open.

Or submit your question via our Ask the Expert online service