Time To Test
We are calling on employers to play their part in raising awareness of cervical cancer in the workplace and ensure female employees can have the time to attend potentially life-saving cervical screening if they are unable to get an appointment outside of working hours.
The Time to Test pledge
Already supporting the campaign
Why should you join Time to Test?
1. Publicly demonstrate your organisation’s commitment to cervical cancer awareness
2. Play your part in increasing awareness of cervical cancer and how it can be prevented
3. Promote a workplace culture that values and supports female employees in protecting their own health
4. Help ease the financial burden of cervical cancer on the NHS, the state and potentially your organisation
5. Contribute to reducing the stigma surrounding cancer and dispel myths about the disease
6. Work with Jo’s Cervical Cancer Trust to get closer to a future where cervical cancer is a disease of the past