The Time to Test pledge
We the employer are pledging our support to Time to Test.
Through displaying our company on the Time to Test website and using the logo we are demonstrating our commitment to raising awareness of cervical cancer prevention in our workplace and ensuring our female employees can access cervical screening.
The health of our employees comes first and if employees cannot make appointments out of
working hours, we will find a way to make sure they can attend cervical screening, even if it means doing so during their working day.
Cervical cancer is a life-threatening disease but one that is largely preventable thanks to screening and vaccination. 1 in 4 women across the UK do not attend cervical screening when invited and this number is rising, we want to play our part in reversing this.
We are proud to add our voice to the campaign which calls on employers across the UK, regardless of size or industry, to raise awareness of cervical cancer, reduce the barriers to screening and ensure more women can have the Time to Test.
Already supporting the campaign
Why you should join Time to Test
- Publicly demonstrate your organisation’s commitment to cervical cancer awareness
- Play your part in increasing awareness of cervical cancer and how it can be prevented
- Promote a workplace culture that values and supports female employees in protecting their own health
- Help ease the financial burden of cervical cancer on the NHS, the state and potentially your organisation
- Contribute to reducing the stigma surrounding cancer and dispel myths about the disease
- Work with Jo’s Cervical Cancer Trust to get closer to a future where cervical cancer is a disease of the past