The Great North Run
Our charity places have now been taken. If you've secured your're own place and would like to fundraise for us, get in touch.
Join Team Jo’s!
To register your interest in this event, please email [email protected]
The Simplyhealth Great North Run is one of the biggest half-marathon in the world with almost 60,000 runners!
Starting in Newcastle upon Tyne the 13.1 mile route takes runners through the city centre towards the River Tyne where thousands of people will cross over the iconic Tyne Bridge, where if you're lucky, you might get a glimpse of the Red Arrows passing overhead.
The day includes live music and thousands of supporters, it's a truly amazing atmosphere!
Join Team Jo's for this amazing event and help us raise crucial funds to support those affected by cervical cancer and cervical abnormalities.
We don't have any charity places left but if you manage to secure your own, we would love if you run the Great North Run in aid of Jo's; just get in touch by emailing us at [email protected] or call 020 3096 8100
How to join…
- Please email [email protected] and we will send you a registration form.
- Fill in your registration form (pledging to raise the £400 minimum sponsorship amount) and send it back to us with your £30 registration fee.
- We will then send you information from the event organisers about the day.
How will we support you
You will receive:
- A Jo’s fundraising pack
- Support from the fundraising team, who will be with you throughout your journey
- Free Jo’s merchandise (including a running vest) when you reach certain milestones towards your fundraising target
If you have any questions about this event or any others please email [email protected] or call 020 3096 8100.