Organising a fundraising event can be hugely rewarding and lots of fun as well. We have been lucky enough to benefit from many dedicated supporters who have held a wide range of events from sponsored walks to naked calendars to winter balls - why not join Team Jo's?
Here are some of our favourites!
- Cake sale - a great way to get colleagues involved.
- Winter/Summer ball - an opportunity to put on your glad rags for a good cause.
- Car boot sale - remember one man's trash is another's treasure.
- Sponsored walk - join or organise one of our Steps for Jo's events
- Tennis tournament - a brilliant opportunity to get together with friends and get moving
- Sponsored abseil or skydive - Get a team together to take the plunge!
- Progressive dinner party - move from one venue to another to enjoy each course.
- Sponsored silence - there are all sorts of weird and wonderful things you can get sponsored to do!
Set up your JustGiving page
A JustGiving page can enable your friends and family to easily sponsor you for your event. The button below will take you to the JustGiving website where you can set up your page step by step.