Organising a fundraising event can be hugely rewarding and lots of fun as well. We have been lucky enough to benefit from many dedicated supporters who have held a wide range of events from sponsored walks to naked calendars to winter balls - why not join Team Jo's?
Here are some of our favourites!
- Festive fundraising - from mince pie sales to bucket collecting elves! Doing something for other people is a sure fire way of getting in the festive spirit
- Cake sale - a great way to get colleagues involved.
- Winter/Summer ball - an opportunity to put on your glad rags for a good cause.
- Car boot sale - remember one man's trash is another's treasure.
- Sponsored walk - join or organise one of our Steps for Jo's events
- Tennis tournament - a brilliant opportunity to get together with friends and get moving
- Sponsored abseil or skydive - Get a team together to take the plunge!
- Progressive dinner party - move from one venue to another to enjoy each course.
- Sponsored silence - there are all sorts of weird and wonderful things you can get sponsored to do!
Order your pack