Opportunities to work with other organisations and researchers:
- A study to investigate the association between selective uptake of cervical cancer screening and all-cause mortality - Researchers from Queen Mary University of London have set up a study to look at whether women who suffer health problems or have riskier lifestyles are less likely to attend cervical cancer screening.
- A trial of chemotherapy before chemoradiation for cervical cancer (INTERLACE) - Cancer Research UK
- Emotional experience of having cervical cancer - The University of East London
- Evaluating the psychological impact of HPV primary screening in NHS England –The NHS Cervical Screening Programme and University College London
Advanced Stage Cancer & Decision Making – Macmillan Cancer Care and Revealing Reality
- Living with a diagnosis - The Christie Foundation Trust in Manchester and the University of Manchester are working together on a new research project to introduce women who have been diagnosed, to enable them to share experiences and support one another.
We update this page regularly so please do check back.