Opportunities to work with other organisations and researchers:
- Research study investigating physical activity advice given after a cancer diagnosis - Researchers from Northumbria University are investigating what advice people diagnosed with cancer are receiving about physical activity.
- Trial of Cediranib and Olaparib Maintenance in Advanced/Recurrent Cervical Cancer (COMICE) - A study sponsored by CLATTERBRIDGE Cancer Centre is being run through the Liverpool Cancer Research UK Trials Unit
- Examining the lived-experiences & online support use of HPV-positive women- Research at the De Montfort University
- A study to investigate the association between selective uptake of cervical cancer screening and all-cause mortality - Researchers from Queen Mary University of London have set up a study to look at whether women who suffer health problems or have riskier lifestyles are less likely to attend cervical cancer screening.
- A trial of chemotherapy before chemoradiation for cervical cancer (INTERLACE) - Cancer Research UK
- Evaluating the psychological impact of HPV primary screening in NHS England –The NHS Cervical Screening Programme and University College London
Advanced Stage Cancer & Decision Making – Macmillan Cancer Care and Revealing Reality
- Living with a diagnosis - The Christie Foundation Trust in Manchester and the University of Manchester are working together on a new research project to introduce women who have been diagnosed, to enable them to share experiences and support one another.
We update this page regularly so please do check back.